[ORACLE PRESS] OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Course for Exam 1Z0-808
Gain hands-on expertise in Oracle Java SE 8 Programmer I exam certification exam by Oracle Java SE 8 Programmer I course. Oracle Java SE 8 Programmer I exam is designed to certify the competency of Java professionals in developing Java applications, mastering Java data types, operators and decision control structures, and understanding OOPs concepts of Java.
Here’s what you will get
The 1Z0-808 exam is targeted at developers who want to validate their strong Java programming skills. 1Z0-808 exam has been written for the Java SE 8 release.
Here’s what you will learn
– What is the format of the exam?
Mutiple Choice Questions
– How many questions are asked in the exam?
The exam contains 77 questions.
– What is the duration of the exam?
– What is the passing score?
– What is the exams retake policy?
– Candidates must wait 14 days before retaking a failed proctored exam. (Registration will be allowed on the 14th day)
– Candidates may not retake a beta exam at any time
– Which certification covers this exam?
OCA: Oracle Java Certified Associate
– What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
– Web Application Developer
– Technical consultant
– Java programmer
– Internet Portal Developer
Complete the form below to receive a quote or more information