Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Professional
Enroll in the Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Professional course for the preparation of Oracle OCP: Oracle Database Administrator Certified Professional certification exam. The study guide provides complete coverage of the 1Z0-063 exam objectives and includes topics such as Oracle data protection solutions, configuring for recoverability, using the RMAN recovery catalog, performing backups, implementing backup strategies, diagnosing failures, using RMAN-encrypted backups, duplicating a database, and many more.
Here’s what you will get
The Oracle OCP certification is a proof of knowledge and skills required to support Oracle core products. The Oracle certification is designed for the professionals who have demonstrated their skills and who can support the company’s investment in Oracle technology. The OCP Database 12c 1Z0-063 exam validates your skills and technical expertise to manage and implement enterprise databases. This exam has been validated against Oracle Database 184.108.40.206.0.
Here’s what you will learn
– What is the exam registration fee?
– Where do I take the exam?
– What is the format of the exam?
The exam consists scenario-based multiple choice questions.
– What are the pre-requisites of the exam?
While there are no official prerequisites to take the Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Professional certification, both Oracle and strongly recommend that the candidates have a good understanding of the following:
– Oracle Database 12c: Backup and Recovery Workshop
– Oracle Database 12c: Managing Multitenant Architecture
– How many questions are asked in the exam?
The exam contains 80 questions.
– What is the duration of the exam?
– What is the passing score?
– What is the exam’s retake policy?
Retake Policy for Oracle 1Z0-063 exam is:
– Candidates must wait 14 days before retaking a failed proctored exam. (Registration will be allowed on the 14th day)
– Candidates may retake an online non-proctored exam at any time.
– Candidates may not retake a passed exam at any time.
– Candidates may not retake a beta exam at any time.
– What is the validity of the certification?
Oracle certifications have no expiration. The certification holder is certified for life unless Oracle changes its policy. Click here for more information.
– Where can I find more information about this exam?
To know more about the 1Z0-063, click here.
– Which certification covers this exam?
– OCP: Oracle Database Administrator Certified Professional
– What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
– SQL Developer
– Oracle Programmer
– Server Administrator
– Database Administrator
Complete the form below to receive a quote or more information