Java Live Lab
Gain hands-on expertise in Oracle 1Z0-808 and 1Z0-809 exam with Java Live Lab. Live-Lab is a real computer equipment, networked together and conveniently accessible over the internet using virtualisation. A live-lab has equipment such as a computer, server, switch or router in it that a user is free to configure. Java Live Lab focuses on all the objectives of 1Z0-808 and 1Z0-809 exam. It validates the expertise and technical knowledge required for Java, generics and collections, I/O fundamentals, file I/O, concurrency, JDBC, lambdas and much more.
Here’s what you will get
Java Live Lab provides skills and understanding of 2 exams: 1Z0-808 and 1Z0-809.
– 1Z0-808 exam: 1Z0-808 exam covers Java basics, Java data types, array, loop constructs, methods, encapsulation and so on.
– 1Z0-809 exam: The 1Z0-809 exam covers functional programming; basics of object-oriented programming; application of knowledge in database work, and so on.
Here’s what you will learn
– Where do I take the exam?
– What is the format of the exam?
Multiple choice questions.
– What is the duration of the exam?
– What is the passing score?
– What is the exam’s retake policy?
As per U.S. trade laws and regulations, the following retake policy is applicable to candidates who are nationals of countries under U.S. restriction (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria):
– Candidates must wait 14 days before retaking a failed proctored exam. (Registration will be allowed on the 14th day)
– Candidates may retake an online non-proctored exam at any time.
– Candidates may not retake a passed exam at any time.
– Candidates may not retake a beta exam at any time.
– Candidates are only allowed 4 attempts to pass an exam in a 12-month period.
– Candidates must resubmit a failed Master Assignment within 30 days of receiving the notification of failing.
– What is the validity of the certification?
– Oracle certifications have no expiration unless Oracle changes its policy.
– What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
– Java Developer
– Project Manager
– Technical consultant
– Internet Portal Developer
– Web Application Developer
Complete the form below to receive a quote or more information