CCENT ICND1 100-105 Pearson Network Simulator
Gain hands-on expertise in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 ICND1: 100-105 exam with CCENT ICND1 100-105 Pearson Network Simulator V4.0. The ICND1 Simulator V4.0 is a real computer equipment, networked together and conveniently accessible over the internet using virtualization. It has equipment such as a computer, server, switch or router in it that a user is free to configure. It covers all the objectives of the ICND1 exam which include network fundamentals, LAN Switching fundamentals, routing fundamentals, infrastructure services, infrastructure maintenance.
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 ICND1: 100-105 exam is related to the Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT) certification exam and is the first stair to gain other associate-level certifications. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to routing technologies, LAN switching technologies, network fundamentals, infrastructure maintenance and infrastructure services.
Here’s what you will learn
– Where do I take the exam?
– How many questions are asked in the exam?
The exam contains 45-55 questions.
– What is the duration of the exam?
– What is the exam’s retake policy?
The policies for retaking exams are as follows:
– Once passed, a candidate must wait a minimum of 180 days before taking the same exam with an identical exam number.
– Candidates who fail any CCIE or CCDE written exam must wait for a period of 15 calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before retaking the same exam.
– Candidates who violate these policies are in violation of the agreement. Such conduct is strictly prohibited as described in the Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement.
– Candidates who fail an Associate, Professional, or Specialist exam must wait a period of five (5) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same exam.
– What is the validity of the certification?
CCNA Routing and Switching certification expires three years from date of issue, after which the certification holder will need to renew their certification.
– Where can I find more information about this exam?
To know more about the ccnp-route-300-101, click here.
– Which certification covers this exam?
– What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
- Network Specialist
- Network Technician
- Network Administrator
- Network Support Engineer
Complete the form below to receive a quote or more information