CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Network Simulator
Gain hands-on expertise in Cisco CCNA 200-125 exam with CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Network Simulator V4.2. The CCNA Simulator V4.0 is a real computer equipment, networked together and conveniently accessible over the Internet using virtualization. It provides knowledge of addressing and subnetting of IPv4 and IPv6, operating Cisco routers; enabling learning of IPv4 routes with OSPFv2, configuring and verifying host connectivity, subnetting design, VLSM, IPv4 Access Control Lists (ACL), Network Address Translation (NAT); and performing routing of IPv6 and troubleshooting network.
Cisco CCNA 200-125 is a globally recognized, foundation-level credential designed for IT professionals, IT network practitioners to validates the expertise and technical knowledge required for LAN Switching Fundamentals; Infrastructure Maintenance; Infrastructure Services; Network Fundamentals; and Routing Fundamentals.
Here’s what you will learn
– Where do I take the exam?
– How many questions are asked in the exam?
The exam contains 45-55 questions.
– What is the duration of the exam?
– What is the exam’s retake policy?
The policies for retaking exams are as follows:
– Once passed, a candidate must wait a minimum of 180 days before taking the same exam with an identical exam number.
– Candidates who fail any CCIE or CCDE written exam must wait for a period of 15 calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before retaking the same exam.
– Candidates who violate these policies are in violation of the agreement. Such conduct is strictly prohibited as described in the Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement.
– Candidates who fail an Associate, Professional, or Specialist exam must wait a period of five (5) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same exam.
– What is the validity of the certification?
CCNA Routing and Switching certification expires three years from date of issue, after which the certification holder will need to renew their certification.
– Where can I find more information about this exam?
To know more about the ccnp-route-300-101, click here.
– Which certification covers this exam?
– What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
- Network Specialist
- Network Technician
- Network Administrator
- Network Support Engineer
Complete the form below to receive a quote or more information