Pearson CCNA Cyber Ops SECFND 210-250 Course and Labs (Pearson SECFND 210-250 Complete)
Learn, prepare, and master all the concepts and ideas for the Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops SECFND 210-250 exam with Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops SECFND 210-250 course and performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The cert guide will help grasp the knowledge of networks devices and cloud services, security principles, windows-based analysis, endpoint security technologies. The Cisco SECFND 210-250 course and labs provide complete coverage of all the Cisco CCNA SECFND 210-250 exam objectives with interactive lessons, test-prep, quizzes, exercises, and other resources.
Here’s what you will get
Cisco CCNA SECFND 210-250 certification exam is the first step of the two required exams to get the Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops certification. The Cisco SECFND exam validates the candidates understanding of cybersecurity basic principles, foundational knowledge, and core skills needed to grasp the associate-level materials in the second required exam, Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS). The Cisco SECFND 210-250 certification provides the job role of an associate-level Security Operations Center (SOC) Security Analyst.
Videos and How To..
The Learning Warehouse course includes videos to help understand concepts. It also includes How Tos that help learners with how to accomplish certain tasks.
Here’s what you will learn
– Where do I take the exam?
– What is the exam’s retake policy?
The policies for retaking exams are as follows:
– Once passed, a candidate must wait a minimum of 180 days before taking the same exam with an identical exam number.
– Candidates who fail any CCIE or CCDE written exam must wait for a period of 15 calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before retaking the same exam.
– Candidates who violate these policies are in violation of the agreement. Such conduct is strictly prohibited as described in the Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement.
– Candidates who fail an Associate, Professional, or Specialist exam must wait a period of five (5) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same exam.
– Which certification covers this exam?
CCNA Cyber Ops Certification
Complete the form below to receive a quote or more information