Pearson Cisco: CCNA Routing and Switching (ICND2 200-105) Official Cert Guide
With Cisco CCNA ICND2 200-105 official cert guide you'll study all of the Cisco CCNA fundamentals. Each section of this course includes easy understanding of the topics and concepts starting with Implementing Ethernet Virtual LANs, Spanning Tree Protocol Implementation, LAN Troubleshooting, Implementing OSPF for IPv4, Basic IPv4 Access Control Lists, and many more with the interactive lessons, test-prep, quizzes, exercises, and other resources. This course covers all the objectives of the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 certification exam.
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (Cisco ICND2 200-105) exam is associated with the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification. Cisco ICND2 200-105 is a globally recognized, foundation-level credential designed for IT professionals, IT network practitioners to validate the expertise and technical knowledge required for LAN switching fundamentals; infrastructure maintenance; infrastructure services; network fundamentals; and routing fundamentals. The exam validates your expertise in understanding of IPv4 and IPv6 principles and working, troubleshooting; EIGRP concepts; and lot more
Videos and How To..
The Learning Warehouse course includes videos to help understand concepts. It also includes How Tos that help learners with how to accomplish certain tasks.
Here’s what you will learn
– Where do I take the exam?
– How many questions are asked in the exam?
The exam contains 55-65 questions.
– What is the duration of the exam?
– What is the exam’s retake policy?
The policies for retaking exams are as follows:
– Once passed, a candidate must wait a minimum of 180 days before taking the same exam with an identical exam number.
– Candidates who fail any CCIE or CCDE written exam must wait for a period of 15 calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before retaking the same exam.
– Candidates who violate these policies are in violation of the agreement. Such conduct is strictly prohibited as described in the Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement.
– Candidates who fail an Associate, Professional, or Specialist exam must wait a period of five (5) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same exam.
– What is the validity of the certification?
CCNA Routing and Switching certification expires three years from date of issue, after which the certification holder will need to renew their certification.
– Where can I find more information about this exam?
To know more about the ccnp-route-300-101, click here.
– Which certification covers this exam?
– What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
- Network Specialist
- Network Technician
- Network Administrator
- Network Support Engineer
Complete the form below to receive a quote or more information