CCNA ICND2 200-105 Pearson Course and Labs
Gain hands-on expertise in configuring, managing, and implementing Cisco devices by Cisco ICND2 200-105 complete course with network simulator. Network simulator simulates routers, switches, and PCs and are included in the completely customizable drag-and-drop network-simulation package. NetSim is specifically designed for network technicians and engineers to navigate and administer routers and switches, Ethernet LAN switches, and VLANs. It also performs addressing and subnetting of IPv4 and IPv6, operates Cisco routers; enables learning of IPv4 routes with OSPFv2, configures and verifies host connectivity, subnet design, VLSM, IPv4 Access Control Lists (ACL), Network Address Translation (NAT); and performs routing of IPv6 and troubleshooting network.
Cisco ICND2 200-105 is a globally recognized, foundation-level credential designed for IT professionals, IT network practitioners to validates the expertise and technical knowledge required for LAN Switching Fundamentals; Infrastructure Maintenance; Infrastructure Services; Network Fundamentals; and Routing Fundamentals.
Videos and How To..
The Learning Warehouse course includes videos to help understand concepts. It also includes How Tos that help learners with how to accomplish certain tasks.
Here’s what you will learn
– Where do I take the exam?
– How many questions are asked in the exam?
The exam contains 55-65 questions.
– What is the duration of the exam?
– What is the exam’s retake policy?
The policies for retaking exams are as follows:
– Once passed, a candidate must wait a minimum of 180 days before taking the same exam with an identical exam number.
– Candidates who fail any CCIE or CCDE written exam must wait for a period of 15 calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before retaking the same exam.
– Candidates who violate these policies are in violation of the agreement. Such conduct is strictly prohibited as described in the Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement.
– Candidates who fail an Associate, Professional, or Specialist exam must wait a period of five (5) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same exam.
– What is the validity of the certification?
CCNA Routing and Switching certification expires three years from date of issue, after which the certification holder will need to renew their certification.
– Where can I find more information about this exam?
To know more about the ccnp-route-300-101, click here.
– Which certification covers this exam?
– What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
- Network Specialist
- Network Technician
- Network Administrator
- Network Support Engineer
Complete the form below to receive a quote or more information