Pearson CISCO: CCENT/CCNA (ICND1 100-105) official cert guide
Be a Cisco CCENT ICND1 100-105 exam certified with Pearson CISCO: CCENT/CCNA (ICND1 100-105) Official Cert Guide. The course covers all the objectives of Cisco ICND1 100-105 exam and includes topics such as IOS files management; IOS license management; device management protocols; device security features; IPv6 subnetting and addressing; IPv6 addressing on hosts; and much more. The course is an interactive cert guide with exam-prep material. After completion of Cisco CCENT ICND1 certification preparation course, candidates will be able to execute and implement the topics and concepts studied herein and apply it to real world scenarios.
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (Cisco CCENT ICND1) 100-105 exam is associated with the Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT) certification and is a substantial first step in obtaining other associate-level certifications. Cisco ICND1 100-105 certification is a globally recognized, foundation-level credential designed for IT professionals, IT network practitioners to validate the candidate’s understanding and abilities related to network fundamentals, LAN switching fundamentals, routing fundamentals, infrastructure services, and infrastructure maintenance, and network fundamentals.
Videos and How To..
The Learning Warehouse course includes videos to help understand concepts. It also includes How Tos that help learners with how to accomplish certain tasks.
Here’s what you will learn
– Where do I take the exam?
– How many questions are asked in the exam?
The exam contains 45-55 questions.
– What is the duration of the exam?
– What is the exam’s retake policy?
The policies for retaking exams are as follows:
– Once passed, a candidate must wait a minimum of 180 days before taking the same exam with an identical exam number.
– Candidates who fail any CCIE or CCDE written exam must wait for a period of 15 calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before retaking the same exam.
– Candidates who violate these policies are in violation of the agreement. Such conduct is strictly prohibited as described in the Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement.
– Candidates who fail an Associate, Professional, or Specialist exam must wait a period of five (5) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same exam.
– What is the validity of the certification?
CCNA Routing and Switching certification expires three years from date of issue, after which the certification holder will need to renew their certification.
– Where can I find more information about this exam?
To know more about the ccnp-route-300-101, click here.
– Which certification covers this exam?
– What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
– Systems Engineer
– Network Engineer
– Network Technician
– Network Consultant
– Network Administrator
– Cisco Network Security Engineer
Complete the form below to receive a quote or more information