Pearson: CCNP Routing and Switching TSHOOT 300-135
In order to pass Cisco CCNP TSHOOT 300-135 certification exam, candidates should have a decent preparation and complete knowledge. Be a Cisco CCNP Routing And Switching TSHOOT 300-135 exam certified with uCertify's training program. The Cisco CCNP official cert guide covers all the Cisco CCNP TSHOOT 300-135 exam objectives and provide expertise on troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv6 addressing and addressing technologies; troubleshooting switch security features; troubleshooting EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, redistribution, trouble tickets, management access; and many more.
Here’s what you will get
The Cisco TSHOOT 300-135 exam validates that the successful candidate’s knowledge and abilities by:
- Planning and performing general maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks
- Utilizing innovative practices and an efficient ITIL-compliant approach in order to perform network troubleshooting
The Cisco CCNP focuses on the skills needed by a network engineer working for an Enterprise that is, a company that deploys networking gear for its own purposes. These certifications exist at the midpoint of the Cisco certification hierarchy. These certifications have broader and deeper technology requirements as compared to the Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT) and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications.
Videos and How To..
The Learning Warehouse course includes videos to help understand concepts. It also includes How Tos that help learners with how to accomplish certain tasks.
Here’s what you will learn
– Where do I take the exam?
– How many questions are asked in the exam?
The exam contains 15-25 questions.
– What is the duration of the exam?
– What is the exam’s retake policy?
The policies for retaking exams are as follows:
– Once passed, a candidate must wait a minimum of 180 days before taking the same exam with an identical exam number.
– Candidates who fail any CCIE or CCDE written exam must wait for a period of 15 calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before retaking the same exam.
– Candidates who violate these policies are in violation of the agreement. Such conduct is strictly prohibited as described in the Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement.
– Candidates who fail an Associate, Professional, or Specialist exam must wait a period of five (5) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same exam.
– What is the validity of the certification?
CCNA Routing and Switching certification expires three years from date of issue, after which the certification holder will need to renew their certification.
– Where can I find more information about this exam?
To know more about the ccnp-route-300-101, click here.
– Which certification covers this exam?
– What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
– Systems Engineer
– Network Engineer
– Network Technician
– Network Consultant
– Network Administrator
– Cisco Network Security Engineer
Complete the form below to receive a quote or more information