Pearson: CCNP Routing and Switching ROUTE 300-101
uCertify provides Cisco CCNP official route certification guide for the Cisco CCNP 300-101 ROUTE certification exam preparation. The study guide provides you the coverage of Cisco 300-101 exam objectives that includes all the topics and concepts such as Characteristics of Routing Protocols, Remote Site Connectivity, IPv6 Review and RIPng, Fundamental EIGRP Concepts, and many more with the interactive Cisco CCNP ROUTE 300-101 lessons, test-prep, quizzes, exercises, and other resources.
Here’s what you will get
Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching ROUTE 300-101 certification exam focuses on the skills required by network engineer working for an enterprise that is, a company that deploys networking gear for its own purposes. The certification exist at the midpoint of the Cisco certification hierarchy. The Cisco CCNP ROUTE 300-101 exam validates the routing knowledge and aptitudes of successful candidates. The Cisco CCNP ROUTE exam certifies candidates in using advanced IP addressing and routing in executing scalable and extremely secure Cisco routers that are connected to LANs, WANs, and IPv6. The exam likewise covers the configuration of extremely secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
Videos and How To..
The Learning Warehouse course includes videos to help understand concepts. It also includes How Tos that help learners with how to accomplish certain tasks.
Here’s what you will learn
– Where do I take the exam?
– How many questions are asked in the exam?
The exam contains 45-65 questions.
– What is the duration of the exam?
– What is the exam’s retake policy?
The policies for retaking exams are as follows:
– Once passed, a candidate must wait a minimum of 180 days before taking the same exam with an identical exam number.
– Candidates who fail any CCIE or CCDE written exam must wait for a period of 15 calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before retaking the same exam.
– Candidates who violate these policies are in violation of the agreement. Such conduct is strictly prohibited as described in the Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement.
– Candidates who fail an Associate, Professional, or Specialist exam must wait a period of five (5) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same exam.
– What is the validity of the certification?
CCNA Routing and Switching certification expires three years from date of issue, after which the certification holder will need to renew their certification.
– Where can I find more information about this exam?
To know more about the ccnp-route-300-101, click here.
– Which certification covers this exam?
– What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
– Systems Engineer
– Network Engineer
– Network Technician
– Network Consultant
– Network Administrator
– Cisco Network Security Engineer
Complete the form below to receive a quote or more information