CCNA Security 210-260 Official Cert Guide
Gain hands-on expertise in Cisco CCNA 210-260 exam with CCNA Security 210-260 Official Cert Guide. The course covers all the objectives of Cisco CCNA 210-260 exam and provides knowledge required to secure Cisco networks; develop a security infrastructure; recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks; and mitigate security threats. The course also covers the topics like network security concepts; Firewall fundamentals; IDS/IPS fundamentals; and many more. The course validates skills for installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of a secure network to maintain integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices.
Here’s what you will get
The Cisco CCNA 210-260 exam validates the candidate’s knowledge of secure network infrastructure, understand core security concepts, manage secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, web and email content security, and endpoint security using SIEM Technology; Cloud & Virtual Network Topologies; BYOD, Bring Your Own Device; Identity Services Engine (ISE); 802.1x Authentication; Cisco FirePOWER Next Generation IPS (under Domain 6.0); Anti-Malware/Cisco Advanced Malware Protection.
Videos and How To..
The Learning Warehouse course includes videos to help understand concepts. It also includes How Tos that help learners with how to accomplish certain tasks.
Here’s what you will learn
– Where do I take the exam?
– How many questions are asked in the exam?
The exam contains 60-70 questions.
– What is the duration of the exam?
– What is the exam’s retake policy?
The policies for retaking exams are as follows:
– Once passed, a candidate must wait a minimum of 180 days before taking the same exam with an identical exam number.
– Candidates who fail any CCIE or CCDE written exam must wait for a period of 15 calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before retaking the same exam.
– Candidates who violate these policies are in violation of the agreement. Such conduct is strictly prohibited as described in the Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement.
– Candidates who fail an Associate, Professional, or Specialist exam must wait a period of five (5) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same exam.
– What is the validity of the certification?
CCNA Routing and Switching certification expires three years from date of issue, after which the certification holder will need to renew their certification.
– Where can I find more information about this exam?
To know more about the CCNA-210-260, click here.
– Which certification covers this exam?
– What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
– Network Specialist
– Network Administrator
– Network Support Engineer
Complete the form below to receive a quote or more information