Pearson Cisco: CCNA – Cisco Certified Network Associate Course and Labs
Kick start your prep for the Cisco CCNA ICND1 200-125 cert exam with the Cisco: CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate course and performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The Cisco CCNA 200-125 complete study guide is designed for network technicians and engineers to navigate and administer routers and switches, Ethernet LAN switches, and VLANs. It also covers the topics such as TCP/IP networking, command-line interfaces, switch management, configuring switch interfaces, a lot more.
Here’s what you will get
Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification is a globally recognized, foundation-level credential designed for IT network practitioners. The certification validates the expertise and technical knowledge required for LAN Switching Fundamentals; Infrastructure Maintenance; Infrastructure Services; Network Fundamentals; and Routing Fundamentals; IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies. The CCNA Routing and Switching certification not only provides you the knowledge of foundational technologies, but ensures your skill sets needed for the adoption of next generation technologies.
Videos and How To..
The Learning Warehouse course includes videos to help understand concepts. It also includes How Tos that help learners with how to accomplish certain tasks.
Here’s what you will learn
– Where do I take the exam?
– What is the format of the exam?
Performance-based, multiple-choice, drag-and-drop, router simulation, testlet, and simlet.
– How many questions are asked in the exam?
The exam contains 60-70 questions.
– What is the duration of the exam?
– What is the exam’s retake policy?
The policies for retaking exams are as follows:
– Once passed, a candidate must wait a minimum of 180 days before taking the same exam with an identical exam number.
– Candidates who fail any CCIE or CCDE written exam must wait for a period of 15 calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before retaking the same exam.
– Candidates who violate these policies are in violation of the agreement. Such conduct is strictly prohibited as described in the Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement.
– Candidates who fail an Associate, Professional, or Specialist exam must wait a period of five (5) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same exam.
– Where can I find more information about this exam?
To know more about the CCNA-200-125-complete, click here.
– Which certification covers this exam?
– What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
– Network Specialist
– Network Technician
– Network Administrator
– Network Support Engineer
Complete the form below to receive a quote or more information