Cisco Certified Design Associate
Kick start your prep for the Cisco CCNA 210-255 certification exam with the Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops SECOPS 210-255 complete official cert guide. This course contains interactive lessons and performance-based labs. The course will help in mastering the concepts and topics of Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops SECOPS 210-255 such as Fundamentals of Intrusion Analysis, NetFlow for Cybersecurity, Compliance Frameworks, Network and Host Profiling, and many more with complete coverage of the Cisco 210-255 exam objectives. The course also focuses on threat analysis and some of the networking topics.
Here’s what you will get
This exam provides candidates with an opportunity to start a career inside a Security Operations Center (SOC), working with Cybersecurity Analysts at the associate level. The Cisco SECOPS exam validates a candidate’s learning and abilities expected to effectively handle the tasks, commitments, and duties of associate-level Security Analyst. Candidates get the complete knowledge of identifying and responding to security threats with Cisco’s CCNA Cyber Ops certification. As a CCNA level certification, Cyber Ops provides fundamental knowledge about the security landscape, security concepts and general networking.
Here’s what you will learn
– Where do I take the exam?
– What is the format of the exam?
Single choice, multiple choice, drag and drop, fill in the blanks, router simulation, testlet questions, and simlet.
– How many questions are asked in the exam?
The exam contains 60-70 questions.
– What is the duration of the exam?
– What is the exam’s retake policy?
– Candidates who fail an Associate, Professional, or Specialist exam must wait a period of five (5) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same exam.
– Candidates who fail any CCIE or CCDE written exam must wait for a period of 15 calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before retaking the same exam.
– Once passed, a candidate must wait a minimum of 180 days before taking the same exam with an identical exam number.
– Candidates who violate these policies are in violation of the agreement. Such conduct is strictly prohibited as described in the Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement.
– Where can I find more information about this exam?
– To know more about the 210-255, click here.
– Which certification covers this exam?
CCNA Cyber Ops Certification
– What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
Complete the form below to receive a quote or more information