CCNA Cyber Ops SECOPS 210-255 Official Cert Guide
Start your prep for Cisco 210-255 SECOPS certification exam with CCNA Cyber Ops SECOPS 210-255 Official Cert Guide. The course focuses on the objectives of the Cisco 210-255 SECOPS exam and provides skills to start a career within a Security Operations Center (SOC), working with Cybersecurity Analysts at the associate level.
Here’s what you will get
Cisco 210-255 SECOPS certification exam is the second of the two required exams to earn the associate-level CCNA Cyber Ops certification and validates skills of the candidates to start a career within a Security Operations Center (SOC), working with Cybersecurity Analysts at the associate level. The SECFND exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills required to successfully handle the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of an associate-level Security Analyst working in a SOC.
Here’s what you will learn
– Where do I take the exam?
– What is the format of the exam?
Single choice, multiple choice, drag and drop, fill in the blanks, router simulation, testlet questions, and simlet.
– How many questions are asked in the exam?
The exam contains 60-70 questions.
– What is the duration of the exam?
– What is the exam’s retake policy?
– Candidates who fail an Associate, Professional, or Specialist exam must wait a period of five (5) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same exam.
– Candidates who fail any CCIE or CCDE written exam must wait for a period of 15 calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before retaking the same exam.
– Once passed, a candidate must wait a minimum of 180 days before taking the same exam with an identical exam number.
– Candidates who violate these policies are in violation of the agreement. Such conduct is strictly prohibited as described in the Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement.
– Where can I find more information about this exam?
– To know more about the 210-255, click here.
– Which certification covers this exam?
CCNA Cyber Ops Certification
– What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
An associate-level Security Operations Center (SOC) Security Analyst
Complete the form below to receive a quote or more information