CCNA Cyber Ops SECOPS 210-255 Lab
Start your prep for CCNA certification exam with the CCNA Cyber Ops SECOPS performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The labs cover the exam objectives and provide hands-on experience of exam. The labs cover the exam topics like endpoint threat analysis and computer forensics, network intrusion analysis, compliance framework, and many more.
Here’s what you will get
The CCNA Cyber Ops SECOPS certification exam is the second of the two required exams in achieving the associate-level CCNA Cyber Ops certification. The SECFND exam certifies your knowledge and skills required for handling the tasks, duties, and responsibilities. The exam is designed for the associate-level Security Operations Center (SOC) Security Analyst. The exam focuses on the data and event analysis, incident handling and response, and many more.
Here’s what you will learn
– Where do I take the exam?
– What is the format of the exam?
Single choice, multiple choice, drag and drop, fill in the blanks, router simulation, testlet questions, and simlet.
– How many questions are asked in the exam?
The exam contains 50-70 questions.
– What is the duration of the exam?
– What is the exam’s retake policy?
– Candidates who fail an Associate, Professional, or Specialist exam must wait a period of five (5) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same exam.
– Candidates who fail any CCIE or CCDE written exam must wait for a period of 15 calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before retaking the same exam.
– Once passed, a candidate must wait a minimum of 180 days before taking the same exam with an identical exam number.
– Candidates who violate these policies are in violation of the agreement. Such conduct is strictly prohibited as described in the Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement.
– Where can I find more information about this exam?
– To know more about the 210-255, click here.
– Which certification covers this exam?
CCNA Cyber Ops Certification
– What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
Complete the form below to receive a quote or more information